Spring Beauty PART 1,2&3
The winds are changing and so should you in regards to your beauty routine. Going from the blistering cold NYC is had this winter to the ever slight taste of Spring, anyones skin would go crazy and I found out by incorporating three magical tools my skin feels smoother, hydrated, and glowing despite what mother nature threw our way. Simple tweaks made a HUGE impact and I have had people asking if I've had a in office Derm visit. Other then the Genesis Treatment I had done at my dermatologist once in a blue moon here are the products I have found real helpful to make my skin look and feel amazing.
Within the next three blog posts I'll be reviewing three incredible products fit for any skin type and all these tools can be found at the bottom of my post directly linked. Enjoy the tutorials and don't hesitate to comment any questions you have.
Quick and efficient way to clear all that residue and build up out of your pores for a fresh face to start a new fresh day.
- With 7,000 vibrations per minute, PMD Clean deeply removes the skin’s impurities by breaking down dirt and oil from within the pores.
- The Beauty of Silicone: Using ultra-hygienic silicone, PMD Clean is odor-resistant, antibacterial, hypoallergenic, and waterproof. The brush head never needs replacing.
- Easy to hold an maneuver around the face. The backside is used to massage in serums and moisturizers.
Personal Micro Dermabrasion
Something I've been obsessing about for the past few months is Micro dermabrasion and it's truly changed my life. I tried a in office micro dermabrasion session in my Dermatologist office back in November 2017 and instantly saw a HUGE difference in my skin so I knew micro dermabrasion was the way to go. It reduced fine lines, got rid of blemishes and the vacuumed suction left my skin feeling cleaner, clearer and smoother more then ever. When I came across PMDs revolutionary at-home skincare tool that provides the same brilliant results as professional, in-office microdermabrasion treatments it was a no brainer to try it out. It combines Patented Spinning Disc technology with Perfectly Calibrated Vacuum Suction to leave skin looking fresh and radiant just as a derm visit would do! I've noticed that weekly treatments have reduced the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, blemishes and even enlarged pores. Results can be seen after just one session. Maximum results will be seen after 8-12 weekly sessions. I constantly get asked if I have recently spent a pretty penny on facials, fillers, or even botox and when I rave about the personal micro dermabrasion people can't believe the results on my face came from a in home handheld device I've been using! You will see wonders instantly.
- Spinning Discs embedded with aluminum oxide crystals exfoliate away dead, dull cells from the surface of the skin.
- Suction increases circulation and triggers the skin’s natural healing process which boosts collagen and elastin leaving skin firm, fresh and radiant.
- Personal Microderm removes the top layer of dead, dull skin cells.
- Long-term results diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, pore size, blemishes & dark spots
Well I guess it's time to share the last product I reviewed from PMD. The KISS is the cutest, most fun yet totally effective device that gives your lips a fuller, plumper more luscious look that last for hours all with a few pulses and some air suction. No needles, no dr office visit but just with a push of a button I've been having a blast plumping my lips for a fuller look. After you watch the blog you can click on the link below to get your hands on this super cute, super fun, and totally effective product.